- Organization and management of events including conferences, trade shows, festivals, charitable events and trade missions
- Secure online and on-site registration and ticketing for events
- Product launches
- Design and production of all event-related collateral, including print, electronic and social media
- Media relations
- Theme development
- Decor coordination
- Liaison and negotiation with event suppliers
- Web-based surveys
- Site selection
- Sponsorship recruitment and fulfillment
- Volunteer coordination
- Business and social program coordination
- Program design and space assignment
- Event evaluation
- Event secretariat and committee liaison
- Critical path/work plan creation
- And more!
Markets and Type of Clients
Agenda Managers is an official Event Services supplier to the Government of Canada and to the Province of Nova Scotia. Our clients include universities, government, corporations, associations and non-profit agencies. The specialized nature of the work of Agenda Managers has led to the company working in a variety of sectors including aerospace and defence, tourism, education, entertainment, business and entrepreneurship, life-sciences and medicine, engineering, environment, social services, information technology and telecommunications, arts and culture, utilities, insurance, legal, transportation, finance and banking, and all levels of government.
Proud Community Partners
Agenda Mangers is thrilled to be able to support our community through volunteer work and sponsorships: including the Community Y, Kids Help Phone, Feed Nova Scotia, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada, Laing House, IWK, Nova Scotia Literacy and the Ward Five Neighbourhood Centre.